Rock Song

Dirty Living

This is a very well performed, retro hard rock song in the AC/DC or Kiss style.  Just like those bands, the lyrics are hard to make out, but the energy and spirit is there.  I agree with Ed, that it could use a little more bottom end and drum energy to round it out.  Otherwise, this sounds good overall, and should gain some fans for you!

• Like 1

Definitely shades of AC/DC and I have always liked their stuff.  They were a great hard rocking band and they knew that is what they were -- no false pretenses given off by them.  I agree with the comments above about the first song.  However, given that little tweak, you have posted a couple of well performed and cool hard rockers.

Well done!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well . . . it's billed as "rock song", and it certainly is that . . . took me back in time, when we used to crank the stereo on the weekend . . . however, tonight I had to dive for the volume fader (don't you have neighbours too ?) . . . you do realize it contravenes the internet loudness bylaws of 2021 don't you ? . . . well --> guess it's my own fault for clicking on that "rock song" button.  Liked this, got my heart pumping.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2021 at 7:06 PM, Myriad Rocker said:

Enjoyed this one.  I'm on another listen.  I agree with what has already been said about the low end.  I actually wouldn't mind mixing this for my own enjoyment if you wouldn't mind sharing the tracks.  

Good work.

Send me your email, I can send the files through google drive!

On 7/31/2021 at 2:52 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

Love the big AC/DC vibe! But good lord just listening to that excellent vocal makes MY throat hurt! You must have some incredible pipes to maintain that! Well done!

More bass, yes please!

cheers,

-Tom

Haha thank you, you do get used to it somehow, I think brian johnson gargles glass and drinks gasoline haha, maybe I'll try that!