Latest few Cakewalk Updates

Over the last 4 or 5 updates, I have seen it swing from ok to worse and now much better. So I am in a happy place.  I get an occasional crash when I am freezing tracks, but can usually get past that so I am good.

I am a sonar veteran, having purchased platinum. And I am so appreciative of what Bandlab  has done with it since. I love creating music, and it's especially made the last couple of years a positive experience. Am happy with the stability  overall.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Rickddd said:

Over the last 4 or 5 updates, I have seen it swing from ok to worse and now much better. So I am in a happy place.  I get an occasional crash when I am freezing tracks, but can usually get past that so I am good.

I am a sonar veteran, having purchased platinum. And I am so appreciative of what Bandlab  has done with it since. I love creating music, and it's especially made the last couple of years a positive experience. Am happy with the stability  overall.

Thanks Rick - same here, been using it since the late 90s.  It's great that Bandlab took over keeping it up to date.  I just updated Amplitube and those crashes are not happening now.

Steve

On 7/20/2021 at 7:46 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

Thank you Craig - I feel most of the issues I see are plugin related.  One is THU.  It works fine but suddenly it will show no input or output activity within the plugin.  I restart everything and it is fine for a while.

Steve

Interesting you mention THU.

I have TH3 full but don't use it much,   - i went to use it a month or so ago and immediate crash - tried it a couple times, same crash result -  i checked for updates and yes i had missed some.

Updated it and it didn't crash on loading and was useable, even if it seemed very slow to load.

Nigel

7 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Steve

Interesting you mention THU.

I have TH3 full but don't use it much,   - i went to use it a month or so ago and immediate crash - tried it a couple times, same crash result -  i checked for updates and yes i had missed some.

Updated it and it didn't crash on loading and was useable, even if it seemed very slow to load.

Nigel

Hi Nigel - I like THU, between that and Guitar Rig I can make it almost sound like I know how to play guitar :-).  The Jazz guitar settings are the ones I use most from THU - I think they are in TH3 as well.

Cheers!

Steve