Running track on solo, but another track is always audible

Good guess, Terry. But probably not what's happening. If Dim Solo was on, he'd be hearing all the other tracks, not one specific track.

My first thought was if these are soft synth tracks it might be a MIDI routing issue, but that doesn't seem like a good explanation, either. Muting an audio track should mute the audio regardless of any routing or channel assignments. Still, I'm guessing it's a routing issue of some kind.

schnibbelkram, are these maybe Instrument tracks?

You've got the TTS-1 in there right? 

Turn off all the input echoes on the channels one by one manually. I've encountered this twice this month. It's always when I add the TTS-1. Not sure how and why it happened. 

@Will : No, no TTS-1 in here .

@bitflipper : It`s not a live instrument, if you mean that by instrument. It`s a crash . In is routed from NI Battery 4 to this track, out is like i said routed to master bus. The Fader of the battery 4 track is (always) turned down all the way.  All drum elements have their own track, everything routed from battery to several tracks.

On 7/19/2021 at 10:38 AM, schnibbelkram said:

@Will : No, no TTS-1 in here .

Still: Do that input echo off on all tracks.

This works, it's always my fix to this problem. 

I don't know how and when this gets enabled when inserting an Instrument (My case with the TTS-1), but it happens. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo