Exporting sections as individual files

OddSox

Exporting sections as individual files  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like an option to export sections of an arrangement as individual audio files?

• Yes
    • No

Arranger is a great feature and, IMHO, the best addition to Cakewalk in the last few years but what I miss the most about about it is that you cannot export sections of an arrangement as separate audio files. I often record live performances into Cakewalk and I need to export individual songs in mp3 format. You can of course export sections one by one or use an external audio editor to cut the recording into sections but it just takes very long time to do.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, rfssongs said:

I know I can just drag off midi sections to the media browser. I suspect this can be done with audio as well ??

We can do it with the new update ! ☺️

Did you check out the latest Early Access 2021.09 - It allows for Export by Arranger section as requested by the OP

Also you can just drag audio clip to the desktop 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 1:37 PM, OddSox said:

Arranger is a great feature and, IMHO, the best addition to Cakewalk in the last few years but what I miss the most about about it is that you cannot export sections of an arrangement as separate audio files. I often record live performances into Cakewalk and I need to export individual songs in mp3 format. You can of course export sections one by one or use an external audio editor to cut the recording into sections but it just takes very long time to do.

Thank you Bandlab development team for adding this as an option! I was nicely surprised when I found it in the latest release.