Music to be made after Monday 19 July, 2021

Bapu

7 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

It's a modelling guitar. The sounds aren't actually coming from the body of the guitar itself. You can sit and play it but it's pretty thin sounding. It's amazing what they can do with modelling now.  I can only imagine what's coming in the next 10 years.

I really like my Line 6 JTV-69 for it's modeling & alt-tuning capabilities and the included pups aren't too bad either.

image.png.82ef50ad63633464371b45ed3ee7cb7c.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

I really like my Line 6 JTV-69 for it's modeling & alt-tuning capabilities and the included pups aren't too bad either.

Nice! I'm a bit concerned about the actual sound of the guitar being an annoyance. There's no chance of that with the yours.

16 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

Nice! I'm a bit concerned about the actual sound of the guitar being an annoyance. There's no chance of that with the yours.

Not entirely. When you go into al-tunings the strings are still tuned standard but the modelling sounds are adjusted. Just turn up the headphones/amp to drown out the actual strings when using alt-tunings. 🙂 

Edited by Bapu

14 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

If you order it now from Amazon you can have same day delivery by 3PM .... Just sayin'.

Two problems:

1. They don't have any

2. They don't offer 48 month interest free financing

• Thanks 1