Best Service - Discount Codes $30 and $100 Off

Scott H

Idk, $30 off $149 for Canterbury suitcase I don't think is enough. Does anyone remember Soniccouture's last sale? It wasn't too long ago and in that sale I scored Vibraphone for around $80 something I think but I don't recall exactly, but that library is usually $129. I'm just wondering if Soniccouture themselves won't have a  better sale than this of their own later this year. I think I scored the Vibes around holiday season

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I tried getting Soniccouture Xtended piano for 49$ (already in deep sale) and Forest Kingdom 3 upgrade for 99$, but the total is 148$, so one dollar short to apply the discount. I wrote to their support, hopefully they can do something about it.

I had similar issue last year.  I didn’t think to reach out to support but I found a discounted sample library for $2.99 at the time that got me over the hump.  I searched by item and then sorted by price low to high and this is how I found it. 

Edited by kevin H

10 minutes ago, kevin H said:

I had similar issue last year.  I didn’t think to reach out to support but I found a discounted sample library for $2.99 at the time that got me over the hump.  I searched by item and then sorted by price low to high and this is how I found it. 

Not this time, the number of brands is limited, and I couldn’t find something really cheap like you did.

1 hour ago, Christian Jones said:

Idk, $30 off $149 for Canterbury suitcase I don't think is enough. Does anyone remember Soniccouture's last sale? It wasn't too long ago and in that sale I scored Vibraphone for around $80 something I think but I don't recall exactly, but that library is usually $129. I'm just wondering if Soniccouture themselves won't have a  better sale than this of their own later this year. I think I scored the Vibes around holiday season

They have usually a 50% off sale at the end of the year.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Best Service found a way to allow me to get the promo. Always have stellar customer service from them for years.

I have a total of $148 in my cart. Are you saying that if I contact Best Service they might get me over the hump to $149?