Does Cakewalk Bandlab mastering console?

Here are the paid PC modules http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/By-Category/ProChannel-Modules

Softube broke all their PC modules over a year ago and have no plans to fix them.

The Overloud VKFX modules while still available from Overload do not contain the PC modules. The version containing the PC modules was only available at the Cakewalk store.

Boz Digital still supply the PC modules for their +db and Hoser XT plug-ins.

On 7/15/2021 at 3:38 PM, scook said:

Softube broke all their PC modules over a year ago and have no plans to fix them.

It looks like they still work. I downloaded v.2.3.90 VST2 Softube dlls for use in ProChannel and just quickly verified that all but TSAR load in PC and controls seem to work. I forgot to test TSAR but I'm guessing it works too. I don't recall where I got the v.2.3.90 VST2 dlls but I'm guessing it was from Command Center.

The last working version for PC modules is Softube v2.4.83 (from Jan 2019)

Any release after that crashes the DAW.

Using newer releases as regular plug-ins (the VST2 format pulls double duty as PC modules and standard plug-ins) works OK.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, scook said:

The last working version for PC modules is Softube v2.4.83 (from Jan 2019)

Any release after that crashes the DAW.

Using newer releases as regular plug-ins (the VST2 format pulls double duty as PC modules and standard plug-ins) works OK.

Thanks. That's a later version than the one I'm using. I'll see if I can find that version assuming newer is better.