Website to try out soft synths before you buy

gmp

Years ago I used this website that would enable you to try out different soft synths. I tried Ivory, Symphobia and others. I don't remember the name of it and if it even exists anymore. 

It would enable your mid keyboard to play some presets. Of course the samples were all online and this only worked for maybe a few hours or a day at the most. Does anyone remember this and is there any website like this anymore?

3 hours ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

I used it a few times. I deleted the link after it closed a few years ago. I can't recall the name.

The name doesn't matter. I'm glad you told me it was closed. Too bad there's not another, it was very cool

1 hour ago, JoeGBradford said:

If it is the same one I am thinking of it was (I think) called TryAudio (or similar) Had a lot of EastWest libraries - I might be thinking of something totally different of course!

You're on to something, but I think it was Try a Synth to the best of my recollection

8 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

This is the one I was thinking of https://www.bestservice.com/try-sound.html

Yes this is exactly what I was talking about. This isn't the same one I used years ago. It appears that one closed down. This one is by Best Service and they seem to have all their products on there. 

I'm impressed that they even have some competitors products there, like Ivory pianos and Vienna Instruments. They plan on adding more. This is a new website service in it's public beta phase. This is very good I hope we see more of this in the future. 

• Like 1