Free PureMagnetik Fragmets

telecode 101

Posting for posterity. in case anyone interest. I have a bunch of their stuff. They are really cool and work file.. but to be honest.. I have yet to find time to try to use them. I was always meaning to try some really out there experimental stuff with them.. but time is limited..

https://puremagnetik.com/collections/free-plugins/products/fragment-dual-fluctuation-looper

• Thanks 2

It appears you have to buy something before getting the plugin for free.

Fragment is a dual looper device with pitch shifting, phrase modulation and more. It comes free with An Moku's Less for $6 - out now on Puremagnetik Tapes. Download instructions are included with the Bandcamp album download.

1 hour ago, locrian said:

It appears you have to buy something before getting the plugin for free.

Fragment is a dual looper device with pitch shifting, phrase modulation and more. It comes free with An Moku's Less for $6 - out now on Puremagnetik Tapes. Download instructions are included with the Bandcamp album download.

i think its pay what you want. they did this before IIRC. I will check it.

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

i think its pay what you want. they did this before IIRC. I will check it.

It is pay what you want, with no minimum, this week only.

From today's mailing:

http://ec2.puremagnetik.com/sendy/w/Hg8bcGnu36QqS9zMHk2R2A/qXrPUNSQN68763Ma4OvDY75g/Pugdmai025klmpav34UArg

Fragment is Free (Name-Your-Price) All Week

Fragment is a simple and fun dual looping device designed to generate new, modulating fragments of your input audio. It is a quick way to sketch out some new ideas and help formulate unique sound phrases. 

Fragment was inspired by An Moku's customized looper pedal that he used throughout the production of Less. The device can record two loops, pitch shift them up and down 24 semitones, set modulating start/end times and fluctuate all of these parameters with volume.