Bit of 90's inspired electronica here

John Ferguson

Very good. Couple of suggestions (just my 2 cents):

Need to change it up or maybe use less of that same refrain at the beginning and elsewhere.
Or make some cuts to bring out the quieter sections which have a very nice airy feel to them.  
Flute is a bit thin.
I thought I heard a human voice in there? I was expecting it to make another appearance but don't think it did.
-Bjorn

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 2:16 PM, mark skinner said:

John , Nothing but a Giant Feel Good vibe coming from this. You set it up well with the long build up in the beginning , I wouldn't have had that much patience. That was a Beautiful immersive airy mix and I loved the way you build it up the broke it back down. Fantastic synth work.   10+      Thanks .. mark           - edit -

ps. I try not to read previous comments before posting mine , and didn't here. When the build up ended , I too thought it was worth the wait.   ms

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to listen and comment Mark 🙌 I've really been enjoying your material on here and am humbled you thought I did such a good job with this given your own considerable skills in this area. It's funny how the build in this track is taken so differently by folks, but of course that's the beauty of personal taste - it's so varied. Another fabulous facet of Mother Nature 🙂 

On 8/22/2021 at 12:19 AM, bjornpdx said:

Very good. Couple of suggestions (just my 2 cents):

Need to change it up or maybe use less of that same refrain at the beginning and elsewhere.
Or make some cuts to bring out the quieter sections which have a very nice airy feel to them.  
Flute is a bit thin.
I thought I heard a human voice in there? I was expecting it to make another appearance but don't think it did.
-Bjorn

Thank you for your time and your feedback Bjorn. I don't disagree with any of it. Someone else here made a similar point about the lack of variation in the main 'riff' and I totally agree. In retrospect I could have spent more time looking at ways to bring more interest to those sections. Thank you again 🙂