Arturia - V-Collection 8.1 Update

Frank

55 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I bought their latest fx package when it was $99.  I assume that's why mine was lower.

Yes, I'm assuming that too as I've noticed similar pricing levels on previous sales (IE if you had more you paid less)
But curious as to if my $149 price will include that latest FX package or if I just get the synths I'm missing.

Edited by TheSteven

2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Yes, I'm assuming that too as I've noticed similar pricing levels on previous sales (IE if you had more you paid less)
But curious as to if my $149 price will include that latest FX package or if I just get the synths I'm missing.

The FX collection is a separate product to the V Collection. So if your offer is to upgrade 7 to 8 for $149 it won't include the Fx Collection 2. 

The reason I think some of us got this offer for $129 is that Arturia was including OBXa with V collection 7 for $299 last year and that's when I bought it. So owning one of the synths in 8 means we get a slightly cheaper price for the upgrade. (but if you had bought V Collection 7 for $249 you'd be ahead as 299 + 149 > 249 + 129)

If I had taken up the $29 offers to upgrade Stage 73 or Jup 8 maybe my upgrade price would have been even lower, like $99.

Edited by Craig Nichols
  • Like 1