Arturia - V-Collection 8.1 Update

Frank

Free - Update:

https://www.arturia.com/products/analog-classics/v-collection/update8_1

V Collection 8.1 elevates our virtual instrument experience to new heights.

With updated sound engines, enhanced accessibility features, broader compatibility, and a myriad of brand new presets, this release is a celebration of the ever-evolving creative potential of these instruments - and you’re invited.

NKS ready

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, scook said:

The updates affect the current line of Arturia synths regardless of the collection they appeared in first.

I'm still in V-Collection 5. When I access the product list in my Arturia account the versions are the following:

CS-80 V3,  Jup-8 V3,  Mini V3,  Modular V3,  Prophet V3,  SEM V2,  Wurli V2,  Vox Continental V2,  Solina V2,  Matrix-12 V2,

Synclavier V,   Stage-73 V,   Piano V,   B-3 V2,   Farfisa V,   ARP2600 V3

Some synths are "V", some "V2" and some "V3". I guess the current collection have some "V4" or above.

Can someone with the V-Collection 8 tell me which synths in your collection have different versions than mine?

I can't find this information anywhere.

Also, if the version in the current collection is the same as mine does this means that the synths i have are up-to-date?

Thanks for any help to clarify this.

3 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Mine is $129. Is it worth it?

I'm keen to upgrade. The Jupiter 8 V4 is significantly improved, and so is the Stage 73 V2 (I've been geeking out over electric pianos since the discussion about the Famous E). I was really hoping it'd be $99 though. Wonder if it'll come down to that at Black Friday. I'll probably bite at $129

2 hours ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

Is anyone on V6? If so, what upgrade price do you have?

Mine is still the usual $349. No sale for me so far.

It says it's an exclusive offer for V7 owners. After logging in earlier to check the price they're offering me, now they're showing me an ad for it on Facebook. 

23 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Looks like 7 is completely updated also .. or maybe I had not looked in a while.

I also noticed all my 7 activations were dumped and have to reactivate again

EDIT - my activations back again

How many developers ever update previous versions?  I assume they also do this since not everyone buys the collection.

17 hours ago, Craig N said:

I'm keen to upgrade. The Jupiter 8 V4 is significantly improved, and so is the Stage 73 V2 (I've been geeking out over electric pianos since the discussion about the Famous E). I was really hoping it'd be $99 though. Wonder if it'll come down to that at Black Friday. I'll probably bite at $129

I did for 129.  I needed more softsynth confusion in my life. That vocoder one is really interesting.

3 hours ago, Paul Young said:

I did for 129.  I needed more softsynth confusion in my life. That vocoder one is really interesting.

Hehe me too. Various entries in Arturia V Collection 7 have been some of my most frequently used instruments over the past year and a bit.

I'd actually logged in repeatedly in the past week, looking at the $299 upgrade price each time to see if it had dropped, so it would have been crass of me to ignore it 🙂

26 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

My price from v7 is $149
Is that only for the synths or does it include the previous compressor updates that I passed on?

I bought their latest fx package when it was $99.  I assume that's why mine was lower.

38 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

I bought their latest fx package when it was $99.  I assume that's why mine was lower.

I'm wondering about that.   I owned V version 7, and the complete FX 2, and my price was $149.   Kind of feel a little screwed.