Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Can’t figure out where this code gets entered before sale finalized.

It might be problems with their website, they're currently doing a migration. Here's a screenshot of what I got with that link.

relab1.jpg

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

Posted (edited)

hmm.

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 8.07.44 AM.png

I might try again later.  I hate this company, and I hate their website so maybe  not.

Edited by e-cue

I do have this in my account for Complete  (code here if you want to try copying and pasting:   U-frYPbuvnzAwMmx4cIl5S7x3JT4tOFnKW   ).  

969223031_ScreenShot2021-07-13at8_32_39AM.thumb.png.62caddb49c13fea731851af9875c3848.png

Worked for me thanks.  This is my first relab product so I wasn’t signed in when I bought.  Maybe try it without signing in?

Posted (edited)

These guys are clearly web-site challenged. The GEARSPACE35 code is now working. But….I had a question about licensing and when I looked at a FAQ  about licensing, there was NO content…after which they asked whether the article was helpful.🤪

Edited by LAGinz
  • Haha 1

I'm looking forward to their next release that replaces VSR S24. That is (was) a killer verb.

Should be very soon now.

I know they use ilock. Anyone know if I can use machine-based ilock on two computers with their plugins?

55 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

I know they use ilock. Anyone know if I can use machine-based ilock on two computers with their plugins?

When I activated it showed 2 activations available so should work on two machines as I’ve done this with other plugins.

33 minutes ago, kevin H said:

When I activated it showed 2 activations available so should work on two machines as I’ve done this with other plugins.

Thx

Here´s what I got from support: 

"It appears there was a little glitch in our system. It should be fixed now.  If you try again and enter the same code, GEARSPACE35, it should work."

Anyone running this on Studio One? After download and ilock machine activation it’s causing S1 to buzz and crash on two different computers.