FabFilter Summer Sale - 25% off all bundles and discounted upgrades until 1 August

Batwaffel

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I saw that. so is this the best deal or is there better in past.

This is their normal sale price. There have been times it's been cheaper but they are very rare so you may be waiting a long time for that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Got to get them while you can. 

The only things I don't have in the total bundle are the 2 synths (One & Twin 2) and the 3 filters (Vocalno, Simpleton and MiIcro) . Right now they would cost me $185.28. I'm going to search for better things I can buy that I'll never user for that $185.28.

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Actually this sale stacks on top of any discount you may already have in your account based on the FabFilter plug-ins you already own.

That's exactly why my price was $185.28. Otherwise it would be higher.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

Someone talk me out of c2 or mb compressors.

Sorry, but both are excellent.   I use them regularly in most mixes.   I wish all my plugins were so thoughfully designed/executed.

Note, I don't use them to enhance audio but rather to fix problems or achieve standard mixing goals.   I used to use them to enhance/sweeten/fortify tracks but found there were many better alternatives (YMMV).

Edited by locrian
  • Like 1

I just went to purchase an upgrade to Saturn and Timeless and noticed that sales tax was added to my order (appropriate for my state [I live in the US]).  Is this something new for FF?

They're not a US company and so I'm surprised that they have tax nexus here.

Thanks, scook.  I saw the notices too, but was surprised that a non-US company had sales tax nexus in the US.

Most of my plugin purchases are from non-US companies, and I seldom, if ever, pay sales taxes.  Maybe I should have; who knows.

Edited by locrian

On 7/13/2021 at 2:24 PM, locrian said:

Thanks, scook.  I saw the notices too, but was surprised that a non-US company had sales tax nexus in the US.

Most of my plugin purchases are from non-US companies, and I seldom, if ever, pay sales taxes.  Maybe I should have; who knows.

It's because Cleverbridge is based in the US so they charge sales tax on everything that goes through their portal because of the law changes that happened a couple years ago. It's annoying as hell and I wish companies would just stop using them. :P

• Like 1