Soniccouture Xtended Piano 65% off until July 23

kevin H

The original…

XTENDED PIANO SUPERDEAL

Mute | Plucked | Bowed | Mallet | SFX

5 Individual fully multi-sampled instruments in one.

From its' beginnings as the ground-breaking Bowed Piano, Xtended Piano is one of Soniccouture's defining products, and one that has been much copied in recent years. We take this as a compliment -  accept no imitations.

€45 (€139) | $49 ($149)

https://www.soniccouture.com/en/products/28-experimental/g24-xtended-piano/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kevin H said:

The original…

XTENDED PIANO SUPERDEAL

Mute | Plucked | Bowed | Mallet | SFX

5 Individual fully multi-sampled instruments in one.

From its' beginnings as the ground-breaking Bowed Piano, Xtended Piano is one of Soniccouture's defining products, and one that has been much copied in recent years. We take this as a compliment -  accept no imitations.

€45 (€139) | $49 ($149)

https://www.soniccouture.com/en/products/28-experimental/g24-xtended-piano/

I am going to check this out.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

@Simeon AmburgeyI suspect you'll like it. SonicCouture is an excellent sample developer that really sets the bar high. 

Yes, and I just discovered they released their original Bowed Piano in 2008, so it looks like they were one of the first, if not the first to get into that game.

The piano they used was a Baldwin SD10 Grand and it does sound very upfront and interesting from what I have played with so far.
When you are trying to cover so many libraries you have to be quick to learn all of the different developers GUIS and approaches which can be very interesting at times. The plus side is that you discover quickly the mindset and sound culture that each developer has, a DNA of sorts.

Watch this space.....

@Simeon AmburgeyI had given James,  one of the founders, some marketing advice back when they were a fairly new business. As I recall, the two developers that started the business did samples for Yamaha instruments prior to starting their own sample development business. But everything these guys do is top notch. I own several of their libraries and they are all superb. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

@Simeon AmburgeyI had given James one of the founders some marketing advice back when they were a fairly new business. As I recall, the two developers that started the business did samples for Yamaha instruments prior to starting their own sample development business. But everything these guys do is top notch. I own several of their libraries and they are all superb. 

That has also been my experience with them as well. I have worked with their Hammersmith Piano which I think is one of the best, and have been working through their new THRENODY STRINGS which is  very unusual ;^) but still has excellent quality wrapped into it.

• Like 1