NUGEN Audio Stereoizer updated v3.4.2.1.

Hidden Symmetry

NUGEN Audio has announced the availability of Stereoizer, updated to version 3.4.2.1. This maintenance release includes bug fixes.

- Fixed an automation issue introduced in 3.4.1.4
- Fixed an issue with long preset names being clipped

This is a recommended free update for all existing users.

For full product details head to the Stereoizer product page:
https://nugenaudio.com/stereoizer

• Thanks 1

For the record, I picked this up a while ago with a survey voucher and when it was on sale.  The dev was always too expensive for my budget so it didn't even make the radar. Plus I found the UIs a little hard to get my head around. Honestly, I'm still trying to make peace with the UI and need to revisit the manual to really learn it... 

BUT -- this plugin sounds freakin' amazing!  My first use was scrolling through presets, then reading up on and tweaking some settings. Then, I A-B'd the results and was totally floored at the 3D depth this baby added! Seriously. 

Keep an eye out for a sale, this one is a keeper!  Two major 👍 👍 from me!  (FWIW)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I've had Monofilter Elements from a Plugin Collective giveaway IIRC and after trying was interesting but "meh".  Neat UI, but it's a monoizer. 

I'm not a big fan of the website either. I find it hard to find stuff.  It took me forever to find and get down to the 3 plugins I could get for $19 with my voucher during the sale, and I almost passed on it.   

But I'm glad I didn't! This has been one of the nicest "surprise" gems I've picked up in a long time.  (I'd put Kuassa and Kilohearts in that category too.) If you do try it out, I'll be interested to hear what you think. 

• Like 1