Theme No Longer Available (Discontinued)

Matthew White

2 hours ago, mkerl said:

Preview? What Preview?

Ach sorry, I mean pictures showing how the skins look (like in the other "Gran Vista" topic). If that's too much work then nevermind. Cheers!

EDIT: Alright I've just read the description, I think best will be to load the skins in Cakewalk to see them.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, chris.r said:

Would be great to see some more and closer previews of them. Hopefully that's not too much effort asked for.

12 hours ago, chris.r said:

Ach sorry, I mean pictures showing how the skins look (like in the other "Gran Vista" topic). If that's too much work then nevermind. Cheers!

EDIT: Alright I've just read the description, I think best will be to load the skins in Cakewalk to see them.

Yes, you're right, last night was my first time posting to the forum and I was hoping the photos would go large when clicked on but they just open the same size, I'll try to add some better images later. 😎

On 12/29/2018 at 4:01 PM, mkerl said:

BTW: The background of the start window is a gem. When I first saw it, I thought my display adapter went wrong. Great Idea, like a stage curtain. 

Cheers 🍺

Yes, it reminds me of the colorful curtain used on the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

And I LOVE this theme.  It's my new favorite.....great job, thank you Matthew White!

• Like 1

Hopefully these preview images are a big larger than the ones originally posted. 
EDIT: Nope, sorry.   Even when I click on the (+) enlarge symbol, they remain the same size as the preview images.  But at least you have a few different views, including the background image.

theme03.jpg

theme02.jpg

theme01.jpg

theme00.jpg

Edited by Lee Shapiro
updated info
  • Like 1

Thanks for the great work on the theme. I was hoping there was a way to add track colors without the pastel looking panel color - coloring just the bands looks great.

OK - Edited, I guess I'm a loon - When I try to color tracks in either track view or console view - I'm getting the full panel colored as well, not sure what I'm seeing in the images in the first post. But it looks like the track has an identified color band but the panel itself isn't colored - how can I get that look ?

Edited by RBH
  • Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 12:42 AM, RBH said:

Thanks for the great work on the theme. I was hoping there was a way to add track colors without the pastel looking panel color - coloring just the bands looks great.

OK - Edited, I guess I'm a loon - When I try to color tracks in either track view or console view - I'm getting the full panel colored as well, not sure what I'm seeing in the images in the first post. But it looks like the track has an identified color band but the panel itself isn't colored - how can I get that look ?

Go to Cakewalk Preferences / Customization / Colors and de-select the 'Show Strip Colors' check box for Track Strips.Untitled.png.4cc4baadf5adf394dce77614e37afd34.png

Thanks much Mathew !....... I can appreciate the patience it takes to work on these themes, for me - doing a few basic edits gets me a little exhausted. I'm sure it's just learning a workflow method.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...