Jump to content
Matthew White

M-Spec 4 Re-worked Theme (Updated for 2019.7)

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the cool work

Edit: Once I worked an hour with this theme, I really like the accent Colours. Fresh and brisk. Good Job !!!

 

Edited by mkerl
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be great to see some more and closer previews of them. Hopefully that's not too much effort asked for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preview? What Preview?

BTW: The background of the start window is a gem. When I first saw it, I thought my display adapter went wrong. Great Idea, like a stage curtain. 

Cheers 🍺

Edited by mkerl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mkerl said:

Preview? What Preview?

Ach sorry, I mean pictures showing how the skins look (like in the other "Gran Vista" topic). If that's too much work then nevermind. Cheers!

EDIT: Alright I've just read the description, I think best will be to load the skins in Cakewalk to see them.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, chris.r said:

Would be great to see some more and closer previews of them. Hopefully that's not too much effort asked for.

 

12 hours ago, chris.r said:

Ach sorry, I mean pictures showing how the skins look (like in the other "Gran Vista" topic). If that's too much work then nevermind. Cheers!

EDIT: Alright I've just read the description, I think best will be to load the skins in Cakewalk to see them.

Yes, you're right, last night was my first time posting to the forum and I was hoping the photos would go large when clicked on but they just open the same size, I'll try to add some better images later. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 4:01 PM, mkerl said:

 

BTW: The background of the start window is a gem. When I first saw it, I thought my display adapter went wrong. Great Idea, like a stage curtain. 

Cheers 🍺

Yes, it reminds me of the colorful curtain used on the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

And I LOVE this theme.  It's my new favorite.....great job, thank you Matthew White!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully these preview images are a big larger than the ones originally posted. 
EDIT: Nope, sorry.   Even when I click on the (+) enlarge symbol, they remain the same size as the preview images.  But at least you have a few different views, including the background image.

theme03.jpg

theme02.jpg

theme01.jpg

theme00.jpg

Edited by Lee Shapiro
updated info
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the great work on the theme. I was hoping there was a way to add track colors without the pastel looking panel color - coloring just the bands looks great.

 

 

OK - Edited, I guess I'm a loon - When I try to color tracks in either track view or console view - I'm getting the full panel colored as well, not sure what I'm seeing in the images in the first post. But it looks like the track has an identified color band but the panel itself isn't colored - how can I get that look ?

Edited by RBH
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt, 

As always, love this one!

Been using it since you uploaded it.  It's my "go to" for now. 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 12:42 AM, RBH said:

Thanks for the great work on the theme. I was hoping there was a way to add track colors without the pastel looking panel color - coloring just the bands looks great.

 

 

OK - Edited, I guess I'm a loon - When I try to color tracks in either track view or console view - I'm getting the full panel colored as well, not sure what I'm seeing in the images in the first post. But it looks like the track has an identified color band but the panel itself isn't colored - how can I get that look ?

Go to Cakewalk Preferences / Customization / Colors and de-select the 'Show Strip Colors' check box for Track Strips.Untitled.png.4cc4baadf5adf394dce77614e37afd34.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks much Mathew !....... I can appreciate the patience it takes to work on these themes, for me - doing a few basic edits gets me a little exhausted. I'm sure it's just learning a workflow method.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 4:01 PM, mkerl said:

Preview? What Preview?

BTW: The background of the start window is a gem. When I first saw it, I thought my display adapter went wrong. Great Idea, like a stage curtain. 

Cheers 🍺

I thought the same thing!

Love this theme. It's now my go-to as well.  Thanks Matthew!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...