Cakewalk preset missing from Control Surface presets

Prem

Hi there,

I use Cakewalk A300 pro midi controller  and downloaded latest version of CBB. When I add Control Surface I get to see only 5. Earlier versions, there was preset for Cakewalk Apro  Keyboard as well, I didnt have to manually configure all parameters.  Have they removed in new version or I'm misising something? My keys are working fine only Control surface for mixing/transport  is a prob.

image.png.0d52b0f77cc595c5e6b604a12de2ba52.png

Not sure why your disappeared, but this installer may help...pretty sure I used this one a while back and got the full list... found it on the old CW site, the choice is yours to install or not.

Cakewalk - Knowledge Base - Control Surface Installers

• Like 1

These are not "presets" only (configuration files), but plug-ins (programs). A-300 is Roland device, they was labeling some of them "Cakewalk" (when Cakewalk was owned by Roland). Cakewalk ownership was changed two times since then, but you still can download original software https://www.roland.com/de/products/a-300pro/downloads/ (look for "Control surface plug-in for SONAR"). The device is relatively old, and so software for it.