UVI - Sparkverb 49€ until 11.07.2021

Frank

Superb reverb , but why brands do some very short period promos , there several kind of people , some been waiting for it , great for them , but some never tried it , and basically in 3 dayz you ll have to make a decision , because the brand thinks you have nothing else to do , in that period some are not even in studio but in holidayz !

• Like 3

I've heard great things about Sparkverb but I'm just so reverbed out.
I picked up  Liquid Sonics' Seventh Heaven during their BF sale and it's currently my favorite.

If they extend the Sparkverb sale I'll check it out but otherwise there's no point as my budget's busted at the moment.

Edited by TheSteven

Took the leap earlier today (glad to see it was still on sale and may still be).  This thing is so easy to use and sounds fantastic.  AND it's barely registering on the performance monitor in Studio One.  I admit I have way too many reverbs and most came with larger packages or cost little to obtain and are not worth selling second-hand.  At this point, I'll just start hiding them in my plugin browser in S1.  They may gradually be replaced with this. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

Took the leap earlier today (glad to see it was still on sale and may still be).  This thing is so easy to use and sounds fantastic.  AND it's barely registering on the performance monitor in Studio One.  I admit I have way too many reverbs and most came with larger packages or cost little to obtain and are not worth selling second-hand.  At this point, I'll just start hiding them in my plugin browser in S1.  They may gradually be replaced with this. 

I need desperately to learn this from you. :)

I still have zylion plugins available although I cannot justify seeing them as most are not used at all.  Those damn hamster genes :(

Great reverb. 

Like Frank, I got a taste for this within Falcon and needed to have it available outside of that. 

If you're demoing it, make sure to try preset "7 Ensemble - Chorus" > "Symphonic". That one's just so good when you need something lush and swimming. 

2 hours ago, Piotr said:

I need desperately to learn this from you. :)

I still have zylion plugins available although I cannot justify seeing them as most are not used at all.  Those damn hamster genes :(

So true, Piotr - I hid or uninstalled about a quarter of all plugins in my instrument and effect pages in the S1 browser.  It looks and feels great to just make the "maybe that will come in handy someday" plugins go away, assuming what remains will probably do what I need and perhaps better than the ones I got rid of.  Having all of those "maybe" options means I'm not exploring or understanding what I have already.  Now, the question is "how do I make that Fabfilter sale eliminate even more of those second-rate plugins on my list?"  Followed shortly by "how am I gonna pay for it???"

• Like 1