Acustica Audio- Sienna Free

Hidden Symmetry

Sienna Free is a commercial plugin released as a free Summer Gift for everyone until October 1, 2021 11:59 pm CET. So make sure you download it and authorize it via Aquarius right now! After this date the product will no longer be available!
Plug-in Format(s): VST, AU, AAX
System Requirements (Windows): Windows 10
System Requirements (OSX): OSX 10.14
Sienna Free web-page: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages...ls/sienna-free

Sienna website: https://sienna.studio

Enjoy Sienna Free, a new FREE* 'lite' version of our renowned Sienna Acqua plug-in suite, the most extensive and rich plug-ins that Acustica has ever created.

About this *Free version:

-While it is compatible with the Sienna commercial version (Volume A), we strongly advise all owners of the Sienna commercial version not to install and download this version since it may cause a downgrade of the product.
-it contains only the Sienna Rooms plugin + the HOG SUN218 Sub room + over 180 headphone emulations from the world's most famous brands that we carefully measured and profiled.
-For details, please consult the Sienna Rooms Reference user’s manual.

The process to obtain Sienna Free is very simple:

-Log in to Aquarius, our free download manager for OSX and WIN, using your email and password.
-Download the plugin in the desired format, and authorize it before October 1, 2021.
-Done!

Make sure you download it and authorize it via Aquarius right now! After this date the product will no longer be available!
By downloading Sienna Free, you accept our GDPR Policy and agree to our Terms of Service, including receiving periodical promotions, commercial communications, and occasional discount coupons.
You may unsubscribe from our services at any point by clicking the dedicated link in the communications you will receive.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

i heard that Aquarius is pain as it is spreading all over the system and impossible to uninstall on windows.

is this lite version worth it to install through this Aquarius at all? does it install all other apps?

thx

I hand delete unwanted Acqua & N4 program sample rate .N2v files to save a bit of space on my drive.
(The exception being Pink & a few other Acquas that need previous installs for new versions to function)
I'm sure many users don't know that they can purge the Aquarius/ Stage folder that additionally stores the install files. That can use up allot of space if you never clean it out.

31 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

I'm sure many users don't know that they can purge the Aquarius/ Stage folder that additionally stores the install files. That can use up allot of space if you never clean it out.

I hope most know many installer front ends cache their data and these caches may be purged to reclaim space.

1 hour ago, scook said:

I hope most users know that many installer front ends cache their data and these caches may be purged to reclaim space.

This is particularly true for Acustica/Aquarius!   And if you tick the box "Always show trash icon" in the Settings "Installation" tab, it adds a little trash icon to the GUI that you can click to purge the (rather large) setup files.

Warning:  Do *not* set the "Stage area path" to a place where you have other files that you want to keep because Aquarius will delete *everything* in that folder!

Edited by locrian
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, locrian said:

Warning:  Do *not* set the "Stage area path" to a place where you have other files that you want to keep because Aquarius will delete *everything* in that folder!

Mine are in a separate folder on a separate internal drive so I never had that problem.

I also hand delete files in my aquarius/stage folder instead of purging them all at once.
Newly released plugins always have updates in the first month or so..If you purge the entire folder you'll have to download all the larger main files over again, instead of just the smaller incremental ones. I wait a while then delete when the updates seem to taper off.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1