Problem With Effects Bin (SOLVED)

bayoubill

Have not seen it as a result of saving a project but keyboard shortcuts SHIFT+Left/Right Arrow may result in a tracks without FX Racks. This is also set with the drop down in the red box shown in the image blow

T136KVx.png

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the help! 

scook - I noticed that having my guitar on and spinning around in my chair to close out my sessions  I lay my forearms on the keyboard right across  the Left/Right Arrows etc. It's a big keyboard and is on top of my desk. Don't ask me how I managed to do it more than once.  CbB froze and I couldn't do anything. I closed and went back in but the same thing. After reboot and hitting ALL it's back to normal. I should have know it was a simple problem

Thanks again all!

3 hours ago, bayoubill said:

Thanks everyone for the help! 

scook - I noticed that having my guitar on and spinning around in my chair to close out my sessions  I lay my forearms on the keyboard right across  the Left/Right Arrows etc. It's a big keyboard and is on top of my desk. Don't ask me how I managed to do it more than once.  CbB froze and I couldn't do anything. I closed and went back in but the same thing. After reboot and hitting ALL it's back to normal. I should have know it was a simple problem

Thanks again all!

Well, now we really need a picture to understand the issue! 😆