Silent Buses Detected Eroneously [Solved]

Bill Phillips

Question

I need some help understanding what I'm seeing. I'm not sure what the problem is here. The project shown in the first screenshot is working fine. But the silent buses detected dialog in the second screenshot pops up each time I open the project. Only the Bass and Submix tracks which are all routed to the Pre-Master bus are listed. The FX tracks are also routed to the Pre-Master bus but they aren't on the silent buses list. Everything seems to be routed properly as shown and working fine.

This dialog started displaying yesterday after I re-installed 2021.06, testing the new web installer per @Noel Borthwick's request.  I installed 2021.06 several days ago and had been running the early release before that. The current build number is 50. Don't know what it was before. All this time I've been working only on this same project that I expect to die before I finish. So no rush here.

yBLe1RR.png

5Pv5DHA.png

Edited by Bill Phillips
typos

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, John Vere said:

What I see is a few tracks that have the outputs set to sub busses that don't exist. So therefore the warning.   

Can you give me an example? I think all the sub buses exist. For example Track 18 Vox 1 is routed to VCL Sub bus Track 20.