Love never fails

eric chevrier

You've got that Great string attack and tone going on again. The way you swelled the synth after the passages was a Really nice touch. I also think you picked the perfect spot to bring in the convincing  sax . The only thing I would change is maybe a little different spot to fade out.  It's real hard to not like your songs even before hitting the play button . Your cover photo shows your excitement about making music.  Highly impressed ..   mark

• Like 1

The lead guitar tone is very listenable, and your choices of where the melody goes have a lot of feel, so both give this tune a great start. I liked the sax as well, and the piano throughout supports everything! I think you moved the piano to the edges, to make room for the featured stuff in the center? It works!

Maybe you could focus on drying the drums up a little, or making them more present in the mix somehow? The combo of the snare and ride cymbal having a sssssst sound, in addition to the string pad which seems to filter in and out with fizzyness, might be creating some washiness that I think distracts from your excellent leads and other elements. Just a thought fwiw. What do you have as a filter on those pads?

I really liked it!

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

Love this classic chord/guitar rift .. please put some words with this to bring on the tears. It's a flower in the rain growing on stone with out a place to call a home .. there you are ..a start LOL

Love your guitar playing ... so much feeling

SupaReels

This is a good way to start my day.  I agree with all the kudos you've received for your playing and writing.  I do feel that the ending was a little too abrupt, but that doesn't take anything away from the overall brilliance of the recording.  It would make a good vocal song if you ever care to take the time.