[Closed ] New Cakewalk web installer

Excellent!

This new installer need to get more attention. Where are all those that were complaining that they couldn't install CbB? 

I think this installer (a direct link to it) should be mentioned or even better - be attached in every new EA release threads. 

No one is here then. 

On 1/27/2022 at 8:31 PM, vidalv said:

Ok ! I'm not able to connect my hardware to Cakewalk, seems not compatible.

So, ok, I've desinstalled BA and I would search for better soft less complicated to use !

Thanks & Bye

You do realise that most DAWs requires you to setup all your hardware manually, right? 🧐 You didn't even ask for help.  

• Like 1

Hi all i was able to load cakewalk installer not the correct way but it gave me a choice  to load if i decided to, there would be instability and of course bandlab would not boot all the way i tried rollback and it booted normally i do not think i will update for now the update that came up would be the latest update im going to test more ps i am not saying the latest update is bad it might have been when i uninstall bandlab at the begining really happy to have it boot up i will let you all know later fmm

• 3 weeks later...

I still don't understand why the bakers didn't take out the "update" button from BL Assistant yet, since it's intentionally out of service, aiming Cakewalk to be updated exclusively by itself. I think it should either be put into operation or removed.

Edited by MarianoGF

1 minute ago, MarianoGF said:

I still don't understand why the bakers didn't take out the "update" button from BL Assistant yet, since it's intentionally out of service, aiming Cakewalk to be updated exclusively by itself.

It's a different team that handles the development for BandLab Assistant as opposed to the Cakewalk app itself. The download page for Cakewalk now offers the Web Installer directly so a user would not need to have BandLab Assistant at all. 

• Like 3