If I haven't gotten the little hairs on the back of your neck to stand up while you listen to this , then I haven't done my Job.

On 7/9/2021 at 1:43 PM, markno999 said:

Kenny,

Don't normally get to the CoffeeHouse too often but noticed your post on the way to the Deal Forum.    Excellent jam, reminds me a bit of Ronnie Montrose's "Town Without Pity."   Had a couple listens and enjoyed it both times:)   The only problem is that it ends...

Regards

markno999 thank you for the kind words you said ☺️ . I went into hiding right after I heard them 🤣

I  listened to Ronnie Montrose's Town With Out Pity . Yeah after hearing it I remembered I used to dig Ronnie Montrose a lot back n the day .

He was a player I listened to for sure ....

all the best ,

Kenny

On 7/10/2021 at 1:47 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Kenny

Great playing - enjoyed every second and every note - well except of course  the last note!!!!

Cool stuff indeed

Nigel

I enjoyed every second note as well, and the other ones, even the last one cuz I put it on repeat and when the song ended, I got to hear it all over again.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 1:47 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Kenny

Great playing - enjoyed every second and every note - well except of course  the last note!!!!

Cool stuff indeed

Nigel

Hi Nigel , On this song I just let it rip from the start to the finish .  I happen to like surprises and I am pleased my guitar playing told a good story .

I'm glad you enjoyed 😊

On 7/12/2021 at 2:37 AM, AndyB01 said:

Kenny, I desperately needed something to put a smile on my face this morning and you did it fella, and after last night's football result, that's one hell of an achievement!

Loving your fabulous work as always.

Keep rocking

Andy

Hi Andy ,

You know , you needed a smile on your face and I needed to get intimate with my guitar .   She likes it when I play Rough and choke her on the  neck .

(I always feel like The Mod is watching  me ) ( and I have no privacy !  ) (Woah oh  oh) 😎 

thank you for the kind words .

On 7/12/2021 at 6:48 AM, Shane_B. said:

I liked it. Listened to it twice.

Thank you very much Shane ! X 2 .

On 7/12/2021 at 11:23 AM, SteveStrummerUK said:

That's just selfish 🙄

You should save some for others 😊

Super funny post  Steve !

all the best ,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1