If I haven't gotten the little hairs on the back of your neck to stand up while you listen to this , then I haven't done my Job.

🙂

15 hours ago, Monomox said:

This is all-around awesome!

Thank You ! Monomox

14 hours ago, Old Joad said:

cool👍

cool back at you 👍

12 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

James Bond meets Gary Moore?

Kenny meets Tele?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 😊

Steve ! you have made my night with your comment  🙂

11 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Sorry Kenny my hairs didn't stand up. Oh wait I think that is because a got a wax job 😆

Nice playing!

Wax Job as in hitting  the beach sporting a speedo  ? 

I heard they were looking for help in your area to scare the sharks away from the beach . Glad you got the GIG .

I'm also glad you liked my playing 🙂

10 hours ago, craigb said:

I thought it was great except that one note ruined it for me... 😮

(The last one that ended the song! 😁)

Craigb ! Wow  that is one clever complement ... I'm gonna file that one for a future post. Hey Thanks for the kind word🙂

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

HI:)

Very cool, but i can hear some bad intonations. For example the very first note and at second 8 and much more, they are too low for my ears and I don't mean the bendings, only the holded (with bending or without)  notes.

IMHO;)

Greetz:)

Bassman

1 hour ago, Heinz Hupfer said:

HI:)

Very cool, but i can hear some bad intonations. For example the very first note and at second 8 and much more, they are too low for my ears and I don't mean the bendings, only the holded (with bending or without)  notes.

IMHO;)

Greetz:)

Bassman

Heinz Hupfer,  I am so so sorry I under delivered for you,
I hope to meet u and spend 15 minutes apologizing and answering any questions u may have,
I guess I will need  to play my guitar with much  more correct intonation details  JUST for u, I am so sorry.

We will now pause for a brief intermission . Please feel free to stretch your legs and buy some snacks .

123637685_Segiviastudiobearandbassplayer.jpg.f15d7ac18619f613be60dc6c2d19132e.jpg

Kenny

PS you may want to look at some of your spelling...... bendings, ? and holded ? 🤣Yeah Right 🤪

Edited by kennywtelejazz

6 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

We will now pause for a brief intermission . Please feel free to stretch your legs and buy some snacks .

A brief tale of: Strummy appears in court, all thanks to Kenny

• In hindsight m'lud, maybe I should have been a little clearer with my pronunciation and diction when I repeatedly offered her a "mouthful of my salty peanuts😮

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

A brief tale of: Strummy appears in court, all thanks to Kenny

• In hindsight m'lud, maybe I should have been a little clearer with my pronunciation and diction when I repeatedly offered her a "mouthful of my salty peanuts😮

Hey Strummy ! Don't worry we got your legals fees  covered . 😎

6 hours ago, Bapu said:

That was some stellar playing Kenny.  The hairs did stand.

Thank You for the kind word Bapu ! I appreciate hearing them from you .

For any one interested , here is the guitar I played on this tune .

My guitar is 1986 MIJ Fender Reissue Esquire double bound in Candy Apple Red . I bought this guitar new in 1986 when I worked at Manny's .

At the time I wanted jumbo frets , so I walked over to Rudy's guitars on W  48 th st and bought a high end replacement neck w jumbo frets .

The fingerboard wood looks like dark ebony ...yet it's something else ...it is one of those exotic woods I would have to look up . In any event  back then the neck did cost me as much as the guitar ...

Then I dropped a I forgot what brand of HB in the neck from 1986 , did a little artistic Burns type of thang to the guitars body  , changed my tuners over to Schallers and left the rest of my guitar stock ...

The Tone you hear are The stock Esquire bridge pick up sounds combined with my effects signal chain        1932163892_MyCustomTele.thumb.jpg.f0b5a7a3e5c1a5947902e1329ff414a1.jpg

thanks for listening ,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

Kenny,

Don't normally get to the CoffeeHouse too often but noticed your post on the way to the Deal Forum.    Excellent jam, reminds me a bit of Ronnie Montrose's "Town Without Pity."   Had a couple listens and enjoyed it both times:)   The only problem is that it ends...

Regards

• Thanks 1

Kenny, I desperately needed something to put a smile on my face this morning and you did it fella, and after last night's football result, that's one hell of an achievement!

Loving your fabulous work as always.

Keep rocking

Andy

• Thanks 1