MODO Month - Up to 70% off MODO BASS and MODO DRUM

Peter - IK Multimedia

1 hour ago, kevin H said:

Modeling the drums was piece of cake.  The team has been struggling to model up and down arrows as it has proven extremely technically difficult.  The physics behind the modeling are so extreme they have a whole team of phd’s going up and down elevators trying to understand what happens when you press up and then down.

Guess they have just two floors in the building and and one of the elevator's button is broken so they're used to taking the stairs.

• Haha 1

Just as long a that new keyboard they have the working up and down .   I'm been telling IK to make but don't make because they will tempt me too much.

Ik look what you have done to me.  :(      

Okay this time you don't get Sampletank 4 Max with Keyboard purchase you will get the whole T-Max or Amplitude bundle.  Heck why don't you just toss both of  them in it while you're at it. wink, wink, nudge nudge :D

• Haha 2

On 7/23/2021 at 3:57 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Release notes are available in IK Product Manager.  Updates as well.

Just in case it was missed, plus noting if your issue wasn't fixed according to those release notes or after you installed the latest update please reply to your support ticket if you would like a status.  Though snarky forum posts demeaning the abilities of our developers over not fixing one thing while focusing on adjusting the whole product to work on a processor architecture that doesn't support the instruction set required to run said product do really help inspire them when relayed, the best way to get an issue resolved is through the ticket system.

On a more serious note, I can confirm the team is looking into this for the fastest resolve possible because I did relay it (without additional color commentary to the team).  As always, reporting this issue to support will help them understand the true impact of this behavior and we always suggest reporting your behavior to the team. The team typically also has some workarounds ready to go. For this issue in particular, you can save your presets outside of the sub-folders for the arrows to work properly for you. Of course, it's just a work-around for now, but hopefully this helps some of your out. Thanks again for your patience.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Though snarky forum posts demeaning the abilities of our developers over not fixing one thing while focusing on adjusting the whole product to work on a processor architecture that doesn't support the instruction set required to run said product do really help inspire them when relayed...

Point taken. Although it is really hard to live a life without a grain of said snarkiness ;).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I did relay it (without additional color commentary to the team)

As a developer in a different industry I would’ve cracked up at the ridiculousness of the color commentary.  But that’s just me :)