MODO Month - Up to 70% off MODO BASS and MODO DRUM

Peter - IK Multimedia

Up to 70% off MODO BASS and MODO DRUM

20210630_Modo_Month_news@2x.jpg

Through August 2, IK is offering deals on MODO BASS and MODO DRUM with up to 70% off!

Celebrate summer with awesome-sounding bass and drum tracks for your music projects. It's easy to do with MODO and now the price makes MODO easy to own.

MODO BASS is a complete synthesis of bass playing. This means that MODO BASS can give you a limitless variety of bass sounds because, just like a real bass player, it gives you a different performance every time. With MODO BASS, you take unprecedented control of every aspect and control of a performance.

Get MODO BASS

MODO DRUM delivers incredibly realistic and authentic tracks for your music, with a level of control over every detail you've never imagined before. Create the drum tracks of your dreams with access to every parameter of every drum in your kit, from size and tension to material and play style, and so much more.

Get MODO DRUM  

Do more with your music this July. Try MODO BASS and MODO DRUM free for 10 days before purchase and learn why so many producers turn to MODO for realistic and better-sounding rhythm tracks.

Visit IK's online store during MODO Month. Promo ends August 2.

Discounted IK Music Software:

MODO BASS $/€299.99 $/€99.99
MODO BASS (USB/Boxed) $/€329.99 $/€99.99
MODO BASS Crossgrade $/€199.99 $/€99.99
MODO BASS Crossgrade (USB/Boxed) $/€229.99 $/€99.99

MODO DRUM $/€299.99 $/€149.99
MODO DRUM (USB/Boxed) $/€329.99 $/€149.99
MODO DRUM Crossgrade $/€199.99 $/€149.99
MODO DRUM Crossgrade (USB/Boxed) $/€229.99 $/€149.99

JamPoints accepted at the IK online store

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. Prices do not include taxes/VAT. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Promotion valid through August 2, 2021.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ALC said:

FYI, MODO DRUM does not yet work on Apple M1.

https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?t=26811

Incorrect.  We released v1.1.2 today, there's a news piece on the front page of our site.  MODO DRUM is M1 compatible

Edit - also you should get an email soon about it if you already have MODO DRUM, which is the most effective communication so I'm sure word will spread better when that's fully out!  I hope :)

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Incorrect.  We released v1.1.2 today, there's a news piece on the front page of our site.  MODO DRUM is M1 compatible

Great news—I’m happy to be corrected!  I was waiting for it.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

All of the software in Total Studio 3 MAX will run on M1 Macs.  However, the others (except MODO DRUM) will run under Rosetta which I believe you posted you wouldn't run.

Indeed. 
Isn’t MODO Drum part of Total Studio 3 MAX?