Wonderment-Original

Johnbee58

7 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

I'm glad you brought my attention to this lovely song.  To me, your arrangements are the star of your latest songs.  They are ultra sophisticated and well produced.  You are playing to your strengths and it shows.  Keep it up!

Thanks, Lynn-Means a lot. 🙂

😀JB

9 hours ago, Old Joad said:

Hey bro, love the jazz feel, great lyrics🍻 "I'd spend my life trying not to burn" awesome line👍

@Old JoadThanks for listening, OJ.

Also thanks to all @KurtS, @jack c., @noynekker, @John Vere, @treesha, @David Sprouse, @Bajan Blue, @Douglas Kirby, @mark skinner, @bjornpdx, @Miguel Carzola, @DeeringAmps & @Lynn Wilson

Thanks all so much.  So sorry if you weren't notified of my response because I failed to use the@ function so that you get notified.  I think I got all who were kind enough to listen.  If I missed anybody, so sorry.

😀John B

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John!  How did I miss this one?!  Thanks for letting me know about it.  What can I say about this but -- Excellent!  The arrangement is complex but still "accessible" to unsophisticated guys like me.  All the changes smoothly lead into each other.   I love the bass leads in this number as well as your harmonies and performance .  The mix is crisp and each instrument clear and over all has a good level of DR.  Your lyrics do express wonderment indeed.

This might be your best yet.  I very much enjoyed this one!!!

• Thanks 1