Okay Larry, time to come home

Fleer

Legend has it that there was a mythic figure named Larry who at one time frequented these forums. The old tales describe an ancient shaman who was rumored to be a prodigious finder of almost supernatural deals. But that was such a long time ago. Nobody believes those old stories anymore...

Edited by Scott H
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

With all the mentions of GAS in this forum, I thought of this product. 

Seriously though, if someone was unaware of how we use the term or if English is a second language, these GAS references could be quite strange. 

81rzq13J+xL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Reminds me of the phrase: Beans, beans, good for your heart; the more you eat, the more you **** 😁

• Haha 1

On a serious note I do hope our King got the shot, considering where his travels were taking him.  We need our Deal finder to come back and feed our addiction 😆

Really Lar these relatives of yours need to move to a town that has some decent internet service :)

• Like 1

My wife has relatives that live in rural Indiana and the internet was iffy at best several years ago. So I can see how Larry's internet service might be hard to come by. Plus he has more important matters then us right now. I'm just letting him know he is missed.

Peace 😃

• Like 4