SSL LMC+ $29.99

Frank

https://store.solidstatelogic.com/products/ssl-lmc

CLASSIC SSL LMC COMPRESSION + NEW CREATIVE TOOLS

The LMC+ Plug-in brings a new and significantly enhanced version of the classic SSL Listen Mic Compressor as originally found in the centre section of the legendary SL 4000E console to your DAW, with a range of new creative tools for artists, producers and engineers.

Key Features 

Modelled on the legendary SSL 4000E  console

Fixed attack and release curves

External sidechain

SSL high and low pass filters

Simple to use, just dial in the AMOUNT

'SCOOP' phase inverts the wet signal

'SPLIT': engages bandpass subtraction mode

Combine 'SCOOP' and 'SPLIT' for creative variations 

Subtle changes to destroying and deconstructing the signal

Smash EVERYTHING (back to the '80s)

• Thanks 4

Crap!  Just when I was "done" buying plugins for awhile.  It's very hard to pass up these SSL sales now, especially after the FREE v2 upgrade a little while ago.  It looks like a NEW one too!  "Listen Mic Compressor"??   So what is this?  And why do I think I need it?  🤔

How did you find out about this? 

Does anyone know a good marriage counselor?

• Haha 7

I had to register as new account again because my account was old.  I purchased LMC+ hoping once I associated my ilok it would pick up my older purchases but there is a note that says that we may need to reregister products.  So sounds like starting over.  Whoever managed this transfer of accounts did an awesome job - not hehe

23 minutes ago, FranciscoJ said:

me wondering, will I need this? but it's on sale. Existential doubt 

I usually go with my first instinct so if your gut says you will not use it ever and you hated Phil Collins anyway go with it but if you are on the fence then at $29 you will regret not getting it later.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zo said:

impossible to log in the new website , and reseting password doesn't work .... anybody ? don't want to create a new account si,nce i already have stuff in old one !!

well, they totally messed it up... I had the same case but after some tries and readings I gave up and created account which in fact I already should have but they lost it...

I was buying from them on February. Now I have new account with exact the same name (!) as before but because it is new have now only 1 plugin there...

I don't believe they are so stupid (very diplomatically speaking ) so probably their data had been lost data like hackers attack or lame admin who didn't do backups. Or idiot devel who didn't know how to migrate data...

Anyway good news is all my iook registred ssl plugs still in ilok.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mibby said:

Crap!  Just when I was "done" buying plugins for awhile.  It's very hard to pass up these SSL sales now, especially after the FREE v2 upgrade a little while ago.  It looks like a NEW one too!  "Listen Mic Compressor"??   So what is this?  And why do I think I need it?  🤔

Does anyone know a good marriage counselor?

Before I retired I was a clergyman and licensed psychologist.  I can assure you that when it comes to GAS you don't need a marriage counselor, you need a good lawyer.

Edited by jude77
spelling

9 minutes ago, jude77 said:

Before I retired I was a clergyman and licensed psychologist.  I can assure you that when it comes to GAS you don't need a marriage counselor, you need a good lawyer.

I'll take any or all of the above.   🙏   I just bought it.   😁  TIA! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1