82% off Acoustic Samples Guitar Bundle by Acoustic Samples. Normally €506, now only €89

VSTBuzz

acoustic-sample-guiat-bundle-2019-cover2

Deal: 82% off "Acoustic Samples Guitar Bundle" by Acoustic Samples

Value: €506

Discount: 82% off

Price: €89

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

“The Acoustic Samples Guitar Bundle” is a collection of four classic guitars that have been deeply sampled and lovingly scripted to be as intuitively musical and playable as possible. Each guitar has its own highly distinctive sound and lend themselves well to many music genres including Rock, Pop, Folk, Country and Underscore!

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

Just now, Doug Rintoul said:

Can you elaborate? All the reviews I have read seem to be very positive about these VIs. They are older, but older does not necessarily mean dated.

It's been more or less that price for years. The "discount" isn't real.

• Thanks 1

I went for it.

It turns out that Acoustic Samples installer demands the installation of Pace/ILok software together with the free UVI workstation.

It also gives a choice of old ILok installation but sparse info about it makes me nervous.

I have already Pace/ILok installed with 22 activated plugins and don't want to f..k that up. It's an old version and works perfect as long as i don't update it.

I'm pondering if i should let my offline desktop go and stay online. But i need an ssd instead of the mechanical it has now.

Added. To new users of VSTBuzz.com, be aware that it adds VAT to the price.

Edited by Kurre
Addition.

4 minutes ago, Kurre said:

It turns out that Acoustic Samples installer demands the installation of Pace/ILok software together with the free UVI workstation.

It the installer comes as a single "archive installer" .exe you could try extracting that into a folder and look inside for the separate VI installers.

50 minutes ago, paulo said:

It's been more or less that price for years. The "discount" isn't real.

Gotcha. So no hurry then if I do decide go for it.  @Reid Rosefelt, so you weren't serious when you said it might never come back? Kind of like, "I wonder  if Waves is running a sale right now?" 

Edited by Doug Rintoul