Save 20% when you upgrade YANGQIN to our EAST ASIA collection

chris.r

INTRODUCING EAST ASIA

Add to the unmistakable sound of YANGQIN with another 37 melodic and percussive instruments from EAST ASIA — a glorious array of distinctive textures and patterns from China, Japan, and Korea. Owners of YANGQIN can upgrade now and get a special intro discount of 20% before July 26 2021.

UPGRADE NOW

THE SPOTLIGHT COLLECTION

You can unlock even more sounds when you buy our Spotlight Collection. Get EAST ASIA along with MIDDLE EAST, INDIA, WEST AFRICA, CUBA, and BALINESE GAMELAN to save over 66%. Offer ends July 26 2021.

SAVE NOW

10021623830820781.jpeg

I've messed around with this for about an hour.  This is amazing.  It's worth the $79 for the percussion alone. 

I have to spend more time on this, but so far it's my favorite among the Discovery series.  What makes it great is that it is a combination of China, Japan and Korean instruments.   So... when you do drum ensembles you have a Chinese set (Peking Opera), a Japanese set, and a Korean set, with a lot of different MIDI patterns built in. But here's the cool part:  you also have a drum set with ALL the drums at once. 

• Like 1

If you have an e-voucher, it's a smart idea to bypass the upgrade and use your voucher to buy the full product. 

First, you save five bucks.   $25 is more than $20.

But more importantly, a full product has greater resale value than an upgrade.  Sometimes NI discounts the upgrades down to nothing, and then you have to sell it for less than that.  Whereas the full product can easily resell for $49. 

I wish I had thought about this, but I bought it as soon as I heard about it.

• Like 1