Guitar instrumental

Makke

Csak egy kislány van a világon  by  BullHill Moods

Traditional song composed by Composer Elemér Szentirmay (1836–1908)Hungary

Arranged (sovitus) by Markku J Aalto 

Edited by Makke

On 6/28/2021 at 11:06 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Very nice start to my very depressing Monday!!

Definitely shadows influenced - a good old dose of Hank!!

Cool stuff

Nigel

On 6/28/2021 at 7:57 PM, bjornpdx said:

Love how you take an old traditional tune and bring them back to life using modern instruments and techniques.
-Bjorn

On 6/28/2021 at 10:17 PM, freddy j said:

I am not familiar with the original song but I love what you have done with it.  I agree with Nigel above.  It does have a bit of that Shadows sound which makes it even better for me.  Well done!

7 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

This is fantastic.  I love the fact that you used traditional music as the basis for the song.  A rich vein that must be.  keep 'em coming.....

Thanks for the listening and feedbacks

• 2 weeks later...

Note perfect ..and I have to say the guys here are spot on in that this could be the great Hank Marvin ! Thanks for the post, really enjoyed it 🎻😎

How about 'Apache' for your next rendition .. it was my first 45 record when I was a kid LOL

Steve

18 hours ago, SupaReels said:

Note perfect ..and I have to say the guys here are spot on in that this could be the great Hank Marvin ! Thanks for the post, really enjoyed it 🎻😎

How about 'Apache' for your next rendition .. it was my first 45 record when I was a kid LOL

Steve

Thanks for the listening and feedback. 
Apache is great guitar instrumental song... but I don't have permission to publish it.

Makke