VsT MIDI Silent Output

4th Eden

For about 2 weeks, both me and my partner have been experiencing silent output from vst tracks. This is on ALL previous projects on CbB. So part of our troubleshooting process is to try them in Splat. We have silence in Splat as well and Sonar X3. You can see there is an output from the vst instrument as there are levels (i.e. from Omnisphere or Kontakt), however no output to the Master bus. We tried deleting the master bus and recreating to no avail. The only solution is to create and new instrument and replicate.

Now this is happening on BOTH our systems. I have some commercial work I need finishing and this has stopped me in my tracks and my partner needs to work on backing tracks for our covers band.  Now, new projects are fine, no problems but all historical created in CbB or Splat are affected. Bizarrely, it seems that one track will play normally and unaffected, maybe makes this exclusive to the output?

We are on latest Win10 and Cakewalk version 2021.04 Build 175 using Focusrite scarlett 2i2 and 6i6 AI's.

If this isn't a direct issue with Cakewalk we have to ask what else could be affecting our outputs, maybe a win10 update? Or a vst thats gone rougue? Who knows!