OBS alternative for capturing video & recording via DAW?

Hello guys.

I was wondering if there is an alternative way instead of OBS for video recording + sound recording from DAW source (Cakewalk) the same time.

I use OBS with voxengo into Cakewalk (but is 32bit) and sometimes Voxengo has some problems. I wanted something more clear, something that can take me video while playing and recording from my DAW source what i  am playing that time and after that i can save that video file to upload on youtube later.

I am waiting for your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Your best way is to purchase an audio interface that has a loopback feature. They are not expensive and its a standard feature of most of the new interfaces. 

The Loopback channel becomes an Audio Source in OBS. It gives me 2 level meters and controls so I can adjust Cakewalks playback level with my Narration mike. 

The problem with all the Hacks like the one above is Cakewalk needs to run in a proper ASIO mode or you'll have issues, believe me I tried them all. With the Loopback both Cakewalk and OBS are happy campers and run smoothly using the good driver. I can fire up OBS studio anytime I want and I'm not having to compromise my Cakewalk audio set up. 

Screenshot (71).png