Can this color be changed in a Theme?

gmp

In the Track Pane: Volume, Pan, Gain, Aux1, etc are all the same blue color. We used to be able to change the colors of these parameters years ago in Sonar 8.5.  They were all different colors and it was so easy finding them. 

Last I checked many years ago in 2017 when I was editing Themes, different colors were not available in the Theme to change. Does anyone know if these now can be different colors?

In the Track Pane: Volume, Pan, Gain, Aux1, etc are all the same blue color. We used to be able to change the colors of these parameters years ago in Sonar 8.5.  They were all different colors and it was so easy finding them. 

Last I checked many years ago in 2017 when I was editing Themes, different colors were not available in the Theme to change. Does anyone know if these now can be different colors?

VOLUME.jpg

It's all in the screenshot above.

1. In the Theme Editor go to Global > Horizontal Slider.  This changes the color for all sliders. The ability to change them to different colors has been removed.

2. In the theme Editor go to Track View > Unfocused Track Text. This changes the numerical value text AND a host of other text as seen on page 14 of the YLIP below:

1803770075_YLIPp14.thumb.png.c7602afe25ae99801d8b1780df88cb39.png