Jump to content
jsg

2nd movement from Symphony #11 for Virtual Instruments

Recommended Posts

Moderate Tempo,  theme derived from arpeggiator's ostinato in softsynth.

PLAY

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice. I like what you did at a little over 3minutes in.  

Always have to have a listen to your work Jerry :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2021 at 10:55 AM, InstrEd said:

Nice. I like what you did at a little over 3minutes in.  

Always have to have a listen to your work Jerry :D

Ed, glad you found pleasure in listening!

Jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jerry

Really enjoyed this and as Ed said, interesting around 3mins

Cool, thanks for posting

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Jerry

Really enjoyed this and as Ed said, interesting around 3mins

Cool, thanks for posting

Nigel

 

You're welcome Nigel. Glad you enjoyed it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2021 at 8:22 AM, willard cottrell said:

Jerry,

 

Very nice.  I enjoyed the finale's energy and dynamics.

 

Willard

Willard,  thanks for listening!

Jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really enjoying the mix of synths and orchestral samples, as well as the overall composition.  Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jwnicholson78 said:

I'm really enjoying the mix of synths and orchestral samples, as well as the overall composition.  Well done.

4 hours ago, jwnicholson78 said:

I'm really enjoying the mix of synths and orchestral samples, as well as the overall composition.  Well done.

Thanks jwnicholson!  It means a lot to me that others enjoy my work..

Sincerely,

Jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...