Out again!

cclarry

4 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Aren't you getting something out of that OTS group buy? Absolutely. You're not done yet. 

Hey, thanks for the reminder, LOL! It shouldn't be too bad, I only signed up for 1 guitar, and we are already at 50% off, with 7 days left to go.

Will be very nice if we can hit 60%!!!

• Like 1

Translation : Shelby familly bizness handling , they need the boss for concurrence cleaning lol he says it's for kids but we know the truth .... words on the streets says Larry is a "cleaner" ..... lol

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Translation : Shelby familly bizness handling , they need the boss for concurrence cleaning lol he says it's for kids but we know the truth .... words on the streets says Larry is a "cleaner" ..... lol

Ohhhh........

When he told me that one day soon he's gonna make me an offer that I can't refuse, I thought it would be something to do with Omnisphere 3.....

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Zo said:

Since that word on the street made it all the way back to you there in France I believe it 100%

• Haha 1