extended- Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra-Indiginus

Hidden Symmetry

Available for the Introductory Price of $99!

The response for Amadeus has been incredible- so much so that the special price has been extended until New Year's Eve! If you missed our first announcement, Amadeus is a complete virtual orchestra, gaining critical acclaim despite being perhaps the most affordable choice on the market.

Just enter the code indiginus99 at checkout to get the $99 price.

An entire great sounding orchestra, with sounds that have been proven on countless
productions, media and game scores for only $99. What's not to like?

Covering all the essentials of the orchestra, Amadeus includes– strings, brass,
woodwinds, percussion, keyboards, guitars and more. Everything you need for creating
quick sketches, orchestra, film, and game scores is at your finger tips. The library has
been designed to load fast and provide authentic sounding instruments, allowing you to
create incredibly realistic scores

http://indiginus.com/amadeus.html

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
sp
  • Thanks 1

I bought this. I think it will fill the void in my sound libraries. I played with it for maybe an hour and so far I am impressed at the realistic articulations. I wasn't ready to invest heavily in expensive sound libraries since I don't compose a lot of those larger productions. Having said that, this library combined with the libraries I already won covers many of those bases.

I have a question though. Maybe I falsely assumed you could load Armadeus on two computers using one license. Unfortunately I found out the hard way it won't register through NI on my laptop. Ironic that NI Kontakt CAN be used on two computers under one license but some 3rd party libraries can't.  I'm not buying another copy of Armadeus and I hope they will reconsider letting the user have it on two machines. Did I miss something? Can I somehow use it on two computers. This would make a killer lightweight thing to take out in the laptop.

On 12/31/2018 at 8:41 AM, Starise said:

I have a question though. Maybe I falsely assumed you could load Armadeus on two computers using one license. Unfortunately I found out the hard way it won't register through NI on my laptop. Ironic that NI Kontakt CAN be used on two computers under one license but some 3rd party libraries can't.  I'm not buying another copy of Armadeus and I hope they will reconsider letting the user have it on two machines. Did I miss something? Can I somehow use it on two computers. This would make a killer lightweight thing to take out in the laptop.

Starise:  I emailed Tracy at Indiginus (since they are co-developers of Amadeus) ; I asked about Amadeus being installed on two computers at the same time.  He said "yes" and that he has it installed on two computers right now.  

I have not yet installed my Amadeus (just downloaded).  I wanted to know about installing on two computers before I installed based on your issue.  Don't know if this helps you with your issue, but I thought I would post Tracy's reply.

C2

Thank you C2.

I seen an answer from Tracey on the VI forum. Apparently I must have done something wrong. I'm not sure what. I didn't have anything locked. Could have been the NI app acting up temporarily . It was the holidays and servers were likely overloaded with users doing one thing or another.

I made second attempt on my laptop today and everything went well.  Sorry for that scare, yeah go for it man. A great value IMO. No it isn't Spitfire, however this library has been used convincingly on pro projects by big names successfully.

Edited by Starise
  • Like 1