MeldaProduction MIndependence Week - 60% off on all plugin bundles

cclarry

1 hour ago, mibby said:

if you own some Melda plugins already, log on to your account and check your bundle upgrade price

This. I had no idea, during the last 60% off sale I happened to scroll down and saw that the MEssentialFX bundle would cost me a whopping €17, and I had 13 credits in the account. So I posted about the free bundle upgrade, with my referral code, and sat back until enough rolled in.

And BTW, for the "when will they fix that fugly UI" crowd, here's what's coming up in v. 15:

image.thumb.png.d7884a8ab7e83f21a763695c6e0fb7f1.png

image.thumb.png.92118fe7729cfa0a6a623808c3e57bed.png

image.png.76ca9e19c2b3793a55b7e405aba98369.png

image.thumb.png.69ac11463b933526fa02cc7116d63be9.png

The answer is: now, although I myself actually prefer flat and functional.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, kevin H said:

Was more to warn others of my mistake :)  Can you still use the referral code if it’s not your first purchase but you haven’t used it yet? New customer kind of implies during first purchase but I’m not clear.

I signed up for a free plugin they were giving away a few years ago. (Much) more recently, I bought something during a sale and managed to use a referral code.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, antler said:

I signed up for a free plugin they were giving away a few years ago. (Much) more recently, I bought something during a sale and managed to use a referral code.

I actually had purchased a few Melda products through other retailers such as Plugin Boutique, but those don't acount against a new customer.

As long as you haven't gone through Melda's website directly, the referal code program should work - even for owners of some melda products.  I must have had 3 plugins purchased elsewhere before I used the referal code.  The essential bundle is a pretty good one to use it on.  Seems like a waste to use it on the FreeFX bundle since that one is already pretty cheap.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

At least you all got to use referral codes! After popping $25 for someone else's FreeFX upgrade, I bought my first plug-in directly from Meldaproduction before I knew about referral codes. I had my 10 credits from the newsletter. It was a half-off sale, so I got it for $15.

(It was what I suspect may be the lowest-selling and least-used product in their line, MModernCompressor 😆. But I rode that thing like a rented mule until I figured out some tricks it can do. If you want quick access to a variety of detector types, there's nothing better. It's the only plug-in where they're all front-facing. I'm especially a fan of the "psychoacoustic" detector on vocals)