MeldaProduction MIndependence Week - 60% off on all plugin bundles

cclarry

As the US is preparing to celebrate Independence Day, MeldaProduction has decided to celebrate the whole "MIndependence Week", saying:

What makes you more independent than tons of plugins. Just until Monday the 5th of July, you may get way more plugins and save a lot on our bundles.

Pick the most valuable MCompleteBundle including 114 plugins or just decide to unlock the full functionality of the MFreeFXBundle. You will see More is simply More.

The offer stands till Monday July 5th, 2021.

All other plugin bundles in MeldaProduction's portfolio are discounted too:

Get MTotalFXBundle for €760, MCreativeFXBundle for €260, MMasteringFXBundle for €260, MMixingFXBundle for €260, MEssentialsFXBundle for €100, MFreeFXBundle for €20.

*If you already have any plugins included in selected bundles, your price gets even better.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MIndependenceWeek

• Thanks 1

If you want to pick up Melda stuff, this is a great time!   The free bundle upgrade should be a discounted too. Check your Melda account for your upgrade price on a bundle based on the plugins you already own!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

2 minutes ago, MixBuss said:

is it worth upgrading the FREE version? any advantage in this

From the link above

Advantages of the upgrading

The software is totally free of charge, so please download and enjoy! You should consider upgrading to a professional version though, as this is what you would get:

• You can change size and style of the plugins.
  • You can access the sonogram feature in the analyzers and equalizers.
  • You can manipulate (save, load, organise) your own presets.
  • You can access the modulators.
  • Most plugins can perform upsampling which minimizes aliasing, therefore it is useful to improve sound quality.
  • The plugins will not display the big red reminder box with our clickable logo at the bottom of every GUI.
  • You will make us happy and help us develop more free software ;-).

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

Just used my points and got the upgrade from Free for $12.  Does anyone know if you need to delete the existing install of the Free Bundle in order to install the upgraded version?

Never mind - the installer has a Cleanup tool and activation is at the plugin level.  Thought of everything.

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Like 2

Last year during similar sale I bought  MFreeFXBundle at discount and I also used someone’s referral code for 20%.  It was a great deal.  I then tried the plugins and thought, at 60% discount let me upgrade to a higher tier since sale is still going on.  Silly me I tried to use a referral code again for the extra 20% and quickly realized you can only use one once as a first time buyer.  So my advice is if you think you may end up upgrading to a higher tier, save the referral coupon code for a larger first purchase otherwise you may waste it to get $2 off when you could’ve gotten a much bigger discount.  My 2 cents.

Edited by kevin H
  • Great Idea 2

2 minutes ago, Fleer said:

What did I just say?

WHAT DID I JUST SAY ???

:)

Was more to warn others of my mistake :)  Can you still use the referral code if it’s not your first purchase but you haven’t used it yet? New customer kind of implies during first purchase but I’m not clear.

4 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Was more to warn others of my mistake :)  Can you still use the referral code if it’s not your first purchase but you haven’t used it yet? New customer kind of implies during first purchase but I’m not clear.

I haven't used any referral codes because I heard about them after I upgraded from the Free Bundle to the licensed version of the Free Bundle.  It just seemed to me that I was no longer a new customer.

But if I can, I wonder if I can use my own referral code for a combined 30% off the Complete Bundle (on the current 60% off sale price, of course!).  😜 

Edited by User 905133

1 minute ago, kevin H said:

Good point. I checked. Since I only used the 20 credits I got from my newsletter sub and didn’t actually purchase, the 20% code still works, though this also means I still don’t have my own referral code ;)

This bears saying again too - if you own some Melda plugins already, log on to your account and check your bundle upgrade price.  Melda is the best I've seen as far as giving you credit for plugins you own. PLUS, they give you 60% off THAT price too! ...

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 2