Softube Vol 5 Upgrade offer!

cclarry

275$ for me with code problem is i really struggle to sell stuff ..... (i already own) 

Larry when you upgrade , do you lose previous licences (of stuff you already own in the bundle ) ??

Edited by Zo

1 hour ago, Zo said:

275$ for me with code problem is i really struggle to sell stuff ..... (i already own) 

Larry when you upgrade , do you lose previous licences (of stuff you already own in the bundle ) ??

If I recall my individual licenses were traded for the those in volume license.  I remember having to go into ilok and having to deactivate licenses before volume version could be activated.

5 hours ago, Zo said:

Only the one you use to upgrade, i e not all duplicate  licenses in the bundle

• Like 1

$275 for me. I guess it's a good deal as it will eliminate the UAD OTO Biscuit 8-BIT Effects I would never buy at their (even sale) prices.

I would be getting 8 new plugins and I would also be doubling up on two more. The Trident and the 1959 Marshall.

Must think on it. until tomorrow.

Edited by Bapu

18 minutes ago, Bapu said:

$275 for me. I guess it's a good deal as it will eliminate the UAD OTO Biscuit 8-BIT Effects I would never buy at their (even sale) prices.

I would be getting 8 new plugins and I would also be doubling up on two more. The Trident and the 1959 Marshall.

Must think on it. until tomorrow.

Bapu isn't Volume 4 was the same price, maybe i will wait for volume 6 lol 

4 hours ago, Pollux said:

Invalid code for me -_-

It's an invalid code for me too. I only own Model 72, Model 84, and Valley People Dyna-Mite, none of which are in the Volume 5 bundle.

Does anyone know what the upgrade cost looks like if you own a single product in the Volume 5 bundle? Wondering if I should pick up one of the included products individually from the current sale, and then upgrade from there, or wait for August when the bundle will probably go on sale for $450 USD at 50% off (based on last year's schedule). 

5 hours ago, e-cue said:

1742680132_ScreenShot2021-06-26at5_40_16PM.thumb.png.7ca796c6f01645400c7d778926a1ba00.png

So, $79 upgrade for me, but the only things I get are the Statement Lead and the Marshall Cab Collection (which I could buy for $30).  

I was in a similar situation but opted to buy volume 5 upgrade in order to maybe save when volume 6 is released.  Assumption is going from 5 to 6 would be cheaper than 4 to 6, etc.  We’ll see if it pays off

17 hours ago, Zo said:

Dammn just said to myself let's jump on it , and figured out it was a 48Hours offers not until end of june lol !!

Same here, but I was like, let's check out that code, maybe it'll still work. Nope! 🤣

• Haha 1