Sweetwater Gearfest is on!

cclarry

Since GearFest is online only this year, be sure to call in to see if there's a better price.  Usually in-person you can get a better deal than online during GearFest, even on items already on sale.  I just called in and was able to get a discount.  Most manufacturers limit the publicly advertised price, but during a big convention like this there are special deals sometimes.  (Hopefully next year it will be held in-person again, because it's a great time and it's free to go.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2021 at 11:04 AM, TW5011 said:

Since GearFest is online only this year, be sure to call in to see if there's a better price.  Usually in-person you can get a better deal than online during GearFest, even on items already on sale.  I just called in and was able to get a discount.  

Ditto.  Worked for me.
Thanks for the great suggestion!

27 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Ditto.  Worked for me.
Thanks for the great suggestion!

Doh!  I have yet to do this.  😡   Think they would they have done anything with this one?

On 6/25/2021 at 2:38 PM, cclarry said:

Kiloheartst Multipass Snapin for $29

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/kHsMultipass

Just picked it  up!

Edited by mibby

31 minutes ago, mibby said:

Doh!  I have yet to do this.  😡   Think they would they have done anything with this one?

Just picked it  up!

Maybe...
I would imagine the higher the $$$ the more room for a discount.
I spent over $200 on pedal.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Can you spend them bonus bucks on a marriage counselor? or a place to hide until the missus cools to a less than volcanic temperature? 
If not... maybe on a good lawyer to draft you will.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Can you spend them bonus bucks on a marriage counselor? or a place to hide until the missus cools to a less than volcanic temperature? 
If not... maybe on a good lawyer to draft you will.

It's to late I wish I would have took your advice 🤪

nGMQZfN.jpeg

Kenny

• Haha 4

On 6/25/2021 at 2:38 PM, cclarry said:

Kiloheartst Multipass Snapin

Ummmm... WOW!  😍

I've only just started watching some videos on this baby.   The Kilohearts devs really have a way with organizing things, and this is no exception and looks incredibly useful AND fantastic!

I see too that the Slate All-Access bundle includes Kilohearts AND they have some Presets.  I wonder if there's a way get the Presets without buying in to the Slate Universe?  🤔

5 hours ago, mibby said:

I've only just started watching some videos on this baby.   The Kilohearts devs really have a way with organizing things, and this is no exception and looks incredibly useful AND fantastic!

One of the best things about this is that it's a snapin, just like most of their other plugins - you can actually plug this into one of the effects lanes in Phase Plant, and then plug other snapins into Multipass to get multiband processing in Phase Plant!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

That's the kind of gear that never leaves the house or maybe for a player in an amatuer band to show off their gear which most of an audience has no clue or cares.

• Haha 1

Just got this email.  Take it for what it's worth!😬

Henry from Sweetwater here,

I wanted to personally inform you that we are expecting price increases on many of our brands in the coming weeks. These increases are due to shipping, production, and supply chain issues affecting the majority of the manufacturers in the industry. If there is a piece of gear you are on the fence about, now is likely the best time to pull the trigger. Even if it’s not in stock, we can lock in the current lower pricing and make sure that you are taken care of. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, I’m happy to assist!

Henry Moore

Sales Engineer, Sweetwater Sound

5501 US-30, Fort Wayne, IN 46818

I just got this e mail from my wallet . Take it for what it is worth .🤪

Kenny's wallet here ,

I wanted to personally inform you that we are currently experiencing a profound shortness of breath and a severe lack of available energy in regards to our current financial resources .
This debilitating symptom is due in part to your constant state of agitation and wishful thinking regarding your constant need to express your newfound entitlements as to fulfilling your Musical GAS  Fantasies VIA any means necessary with out regards to your other responsibility's and needs...

Although it may be true that you have structured your life to allow the wiggle room necessary to accomplish some of your musical goals with out affecting others .
We have come to the conclusion that it has been over 15 years since you have spent any coin what so ever on trying to find a possible future Mrs Tele Jazz .

In addition to that odd bit of Monastic News  it is a fact that it has been decades since you have owned and driven a car that was under 21 years old .

May I ask , when was the last time you got a hair cut ? Shaved your beard , or bought new shoes and fresh underwear....

Do you see where we are going with this .

Be not of faint heart my friend . It is now time for your intervention ! Your Friendly Wallet is here to help guide you into a more prosperous way of life.

Now close your eyes , take a deep breath , and repeat after me 200 times "Man does not live by satisfying  Musical GAS Alone  "

Kenny's Wallet .

In need of  Financial CPR and a Cash Transfusion

PO Box : Up Sh*ts Creek with out a 10 Dollar Bill

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 4