Activation required - won't let me log in

nayrtrawe

I have been using Cakewalk for about 6 months without any issues but suddenly there is a message that I need to reactivate the software within 13 days. It says I need to log in with my Bandlab credentials but when I do it says that my info is invalid. I logged into the Bandlab website with these credentials so I know that isn't the problem. I decided to try to create a Cakewalk account via their website but it says you can no longer do that. Not really sure how to proceed from here. Thanks in advance if anyone can provide some insight. 

Edited by nayrtrawe

Worst comes to worst just create a new Bandlab account using an alternate email. 

I just did this on a laptop I'm setting up for my Daughter to record audio books with. I didn't want all my info jumbled with hers so I uninstalled the Assistant, re installed and logged in with a new account I created for her. I then updated Cakewalk and had to re log in using that same new account. So now everything is working but under her name. And I showed her she can also log on to this forum to ask questions.  The beauty of free software. 

• Haha 1