Sonic Gems

eric chevrier

Thanks Kurts,Mark,Nigel for taking time to listen and comments and as far as what I am playing through and thanks for asking Kurts,Mark  is a GT100 pedal board using a present I created and has a short delay, from the pedal board to my mixer which has warm tube 12xa7ect to delta 1010 pci  sound card on the track solo I have longer delay on the fx bin  this is not the best way to do it but a lot of times it works for me and to ad one more thing it seems that I am always fighting digital harshness and noise  or perhaps my ears are bad the two delays could be done in the pedal just saying and I use a rubber ban on the first fret on the guitar to help with noise thanks Eric

Edited by eric chevrier
  • Like 1

Eric , Thanks for the details on your signal chain. I figured it was something I couldn't reproduce . Loved the rubber band trick. I usually use a piece of foam trimmed from a square of acoustic wedge. All my acoustics hanging on the wall have a piece under all the strings .  Hope to hear more from you soon ..  mark

Sheesh! Great lead chops and feel and tone!!! Awwesome!

Mix-wise, you have another guitar noodling the whole way, a clean electric, and it I think might be cluttering. It might drop a bit in volume, and the sweet lead could nick upward a bit in volume. Your noodling clean guitar is covering a lot of the same space and territory as your excellent EP anyway, so as an experiment you might be more selective as to where the clean guitar shows up. Just my .02

super cool, dude!

cheers,

-Tom