PA Mega Sale

cclarry

2 hours ago, filo said:

Is it possible to reset trial period for demoed and expired VSTs?   Anybody asked them for that?

They sent out this email on June 2nd

Today we reset ALL your expired PA plugin trials. Check out and test ALL our plugins for 14 days - FREE! Even if you have already tested some of our plugins in the past, you can now just re-activate them and continue using them for another 14 days.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

Well, I now officially have all their virtual instruments. 😛

Now I challenge you to used them all on one project.

They have some really good ones and some unique ones too. I still haven't got my head around knifonium to make a sound that doesn't sound like a cat horking up a hairball. Needless to say that was not what I was going for. And Byome and Triad are beasts. Nothing quite like them.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Ha! I have not even used one, let alone all. At this point I have just accepted that I am a G.A.S. fueled plugin collector that collects stuff for some distant future where I make epic tracks. 😆🤪

26 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

They have some really good ones and some unique ones too. I still haven't got my head around knifonium to make a sound that doesn't sound like a cat horking up a hairball. Needless to say that was not what I was going for. And Byome and Triad are beasts. Nothing quite like them.

You'd be surprised how "cat horking" sounds can be useful, probably meme worthy, LOL! Imagine putting it through the granular processor of Byome or Triad! 😲😛  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Welcome to the modern age of synth  programming called sound design  and not to be confused with music design.