Behringer X-Touch One

LittleStudios

20 hours ago, Jaime Ramírez said:

How you configured the busses and tracks switch???

Look at this - with the configuration file for Cakewalk this is how the layout is:

https://store.birchwoodstudioandevents.com/Sonar-Overlay   (click on the graphic for enlarged view)

You can also find other info on the web.   I think that answers you question (hopefully) .  If you don't have the "Sonar" overlay,  the "Buss" selection is in the "Utility" section (top left button- Utility>Save)  and the track switch is next to it on the left (Automation>trim).   I think that getting the overlay is the best solution so you don't have to memorize all the substitutions for Cakewalk.

Hope that answers your question.

Just realized you were talking about the X-touch One . . .   In that case never mind - my mistake - info is for the X-Touch . . . Sorry.  The One does not have a "Buss" button that I know of.  One of the reasons I did not start with that model.

Syphus

Edited by Syphus
oops
  • Thanks 1

Please write which X-Touch you have, there are 4 and they are different:

• X-Touch Universal (with 9 faders, jogger and displays)
  • X-Touch Compact (with 9 faders, without jogger nor displays)
  • X-Touch Mini (without faders)
  • X-Touch One (with one fader)

Note this thread was for X-Touch One, but it seems like you ask about X-Touch Universal. If you mean level LEDs and you use Cakewalk Mackie, you need enable level indication it Mackie configuration dialog.

If you mean "Dynamic plug-in mapping" (which is sometimes called ACT). Original Mackie plug-in was not supporting it. So till msmcleod has implemented parameters learning, particular plug-in configuration has to be defined in text file.

• 1 year later...
On 8/3/2021 at 7:38 AM, Jaime Ramírez said:

Thanks a lot people for you help. The x touch leds up the faders not work with Cakewalk? 

Hi    In Cakewalk go to the Utilities menu and click on mackie control-1 (or whatever mackie control you have). Go to the right side of the menu and find "Fader touch selects channel  " and check the box. You can also check the box "Select hightlghts track".  

That should take care of it.

Cowboydan

Edited by Danny Miller