Boz Sasquatch 2

cclarry

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Is it just new face lifting and the pianoroll ?

I wondered the same thing.  Take 10 minutes to watch the new video demo and I think you will find the tweaking features for the three modules to be different.   You will have to determine if the changes are good or bad.

I opened a project that I was trying to get Satch1 to fix a real kick I didn't love.  Satch1 wasn't getting me there.  No clue why but Satch 2 tweaking got me where I wanted to be quickly.  Hopefully that holds up for other projects. 

I recorded the kick with a favorite kick mic but the bare recording was not good.  New kick drum I had not worked with before. 

Also v2 requires a Serial Number.  v1 did not.   So that is the only step back for me.

Edited by Brian Walton

On 4/18/2019 at 4:50 AM, mibby said:

Just curious - anyone ever use Regroover Essential?

It's handy for splitting apart busy drum loops and then makes it easier to use drum replacement. But probably the coolest thing is putting non-percussive material into it and then you can put different effects/processing on the separate split parts before summing them back together. It can help with some really interesting sound design on loops that have probably been used a thousands of times before and turn them into something fresh.

Edited by Royal Yaksman
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I wondered the same thing.  Take 10 minutes to watch the new video demo and I think you will find the tweaking features for the three modules to be different.   You will have to determine if the changes are good or bad.

I opened a project that I was trying to get Satch1 to fix a real kick I didn't love.  Satch1 wasn't getting me there.  No clue why but Satch 2 tweaking got me where I wanted to be quickly.  Hopefully that holds up for other projects. 

I recorded the kick with a favorite kick mic but the bare recording was not good.  New kick drum I had not worked with before. 

Also v2 requires a Serial Number.  v1 did not.   So that is the only step back for me.

Yep i watched it , but the v1 seems as deep , i almost felt like some stuff lisding ( or must be the simplifued layout) anyway i will give it a test ... i ve been at plugin boutique , where do you see the free regroover option ? 

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Yep i watched it , but the v1 seems as deep , i almost felt like some stuff lisding ( or must be the simplifued layout) anyway i will give it a test ... i ve been at plugin boutique , where do you see the free regroover option ? 

It's free with any purchase Zo, so, when you go to check out, it will show up to add to the cart.